Saturday, March 12, 2016

One thing leads to another: My robotics and electronics blog.

Hello out there, I know it has been an eternity since anything has been posted here on this blog.

While I am still an active and adament gamer, I am also an avid and emmerging electronics engineer, espcecially in the field of robotics.

So now is the time to put this shameful little plug for my other blog, Electromancer.

Also, I am slowly and surely working on more game related things.

For example, I have worked on my own miniature tabletop wargame called Starsmashers and a more advanced version of the one page Dead Simple Roleplaying game that can be found on the wonderful page Gawd 'Elp Us Games called Eldritch (working title) and its two supplements, Ascending Past the Mortal Coil which outlines a character's ascencion to godhood and the upcoming Creature Files which acts to add a collection of monsters, foes, and other npcs to the game, to which I will make both avaible here on this blog in due time.

So yeah, here to blog necromancy, and watch this space because things are about to get very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist

My Spore Creations